Acupuncture is a form of treatment that involves inserting very thin needles through a person’s skin at specific points on the body, to various depths.
The NCCIH note that it has been proven to help in cases of:
- low back pain
- neck pain
- knee pain
- headache and migraine
In 2003, the World Health Organization (WHO) listed a number of conditions in which they say acupuncture has been proven effective.
high and low blood pressure chemotherapy-induced nausea and vomiting some gastric conditions, including peptic ulcer painful periods dysentery allergic rhinitis facial pain morning sickness rheumatoid arthritis sprains tennis elbow sciatica dental pain reducing the risk of stroke inducing labor
- Booking and Enquiry:(852) 35962996
- Consultation Time: Mon-Sat: 09:30am-13:00pm﹔ 14:00pm-21:30pm; Sunday: 10:30am-15:30pm
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: G/F, B16A Smilling Plaza, 155 Castle Peak Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- MTR：Cheung Sha Wan Station, Exit A2
- Map • Clinic Center